Hi Savings4Freedom friends!
Some quick notes before you start investing in crowdlending platforms…
When you research a new crowdlending platform, it is not only important to look after the expected return and platform usability… There’s quite a few other, more relevant details to evaluate before investing:
- How old is the platform?
- Who is the management team?
- How do their financial reports look?
- Is it a single- or multi-loan originator platform? How many loan originators do they have?
- Do they offer buyback guarantee on your loans?
- What is the minimum investment in loans?
- Which loan types do they offer?
- Do they have autoinvest functionality?
- Do they accept investors from your country?
For each of the platforms I present on S4F you will find a review in their info pages, based on my experience. It is a mix description based on credibility, size, functionality and support as criteria for the review. I also try to read what is the word on the street from other investors in the personal finance ecosystem.
Please feel free to contact me over email [email protected] and share your opinion, comments or suggestions on the topic above.
If you enjoyed this post, please hit the like button below and/or share it with your friends. Thanks for the support!